Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Time for a bit of back story:

My name is Brandi, I have a  beautiful (growing) family. My mom taught me to sew when I was younger, and I taught myself to knit and crochet while in college. As for cooking, baking, and all other matters I may post about, they are learn as you go sort of things and also mostly based on opinion and my own taste.
I went to college, and am not using my degree (as most of my fellow graduates). I work part time at as a bank teller. I am a mother of one (for now), Elizabeth, and married to a wonderful man, Greg. We are planning on continuing to grow our family. I love books, movies, and video games. I think that is all that I wanted to share for the moment. I will hopefully have a real post to share with you soon.

If any of my posts offend anyone, I apologize as that is not my goal. If I post something incorrect, please feel free to tactfully correct me. If I post something you love, let me know! Share it with your friends! I will do my best to cite sources and such as necessary. So until my next post, have a great evening and enjoy what you have! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment